Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Huge Disappointment


Well I worked on this project for several days. I read all the help that people were so willing to give but I got no where. I was on the brink of tears on several occassions due to frustration. The first image was the message that I recieved no matter what I did. I deleted everything I had atleast 6 times. I still would like to figure it out this project. Thank goodness I did the extra credit hopefully that means is wont be a complete F. But I am definitely not proud of this map. At some point I have to get some sleep. I worked till 11:40 last night and 10 tonight.
Ugh I hate pushing the publish button for this map........

1 comment:

  1. I'll be willing to help you with this lab during the break. Many studednts had issues with it, though I hope you are learning some tricks that will help you get through tasks like this one. Thanks for your effort.

    ReplyDelete